A team manager's duty is to maintain the general running of a team to free the coach to concentrate on the coaching and training aspects of the team. They are also the liaison person between the team, coach, parents and basketball club.
Throughout the season, team managers will
- distribute material and important information from the club to parents and players
- maintain an up to date list of team members (including shirt numbers, contact numbers, addresses and medical conditions)
- collect all fees from the players (including affiliation, uniform, training and game night)
- distribute team singlets before the game commences and collect team singlets as soon as game finishes
- fill in players name and number on scoresheet prior to game commencing
- ensure there is a scorer on the score bench at every game
All team managers are provided with a Team Manager File which contains all necessary information to begin the season. For more information on Team Manager duties, please contact the Office Manager.